Reference Number: 2201
Location: Phoenix, AZ
LifeWork Search is now recruiting for an Account Manager for a rapidly growing payments company. Please contact Dave Camp at the number below to learn more about this role.
The Account Manager role is an inside-sales position that is primarily responsible for growing the current client-base by executing a sales strategy; initiating contact with existing and potential clients, identifying their needs, and selling appropriate services to meet those needs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The candidate should have experience handling client issues, responding to RFP's and RFI's, as well as managing them through to completion.
- Manage assigned accounts and company RFP process.
- Establish buying influences, budgets, and purchasing criteria for assigned accounts.
- Develops sales by making presentation; explaining product and service enhancements and additions; introducing new products and services.
- Identifies development potential in accounts by reviewing current business; interviewing key customer personnel and company personnel who have worked with customer; identifying and evaluating additional needs; analyzing opportunities.
- Identifies growth potential within the various markets, to include healthcare and utility markets by using web resources.
Other duties may be assigned.
Education and Work Experience
- 4 Year Degree
- 5 years' work related experience, preferably in Account Management
Knowledge and Skills
- Builds Client Base, Establishes Partnerships/Alliances, Prospecting Skills, Meeting Sales Goals, Foster Teamwork, Planning, Building Relationships, People Skills, Initiative, Customer Focus, Emphasizing Excellence.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Demonstrates effective negotiation and closing techniques.
- Excellent spelling, grammar and written communication skills.
- Excellent telephone and oral communication skills individually and in group settings.
- Able communicate effectively, focus on the customer, collaborate with others, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity.
Please email me to schedule a call or for more information for either yourself, or a trusted colleague.
Dave Camp, Practice Manager
A LifeWork Search Business Partner
IT Sales Solutions